Carl P. DeLuca, Attorney at Law, LLC

4060 Post Road, Warwick, RI 02886

401 384-0355 Call/Text

Motorcycle Accident Lawyer - Warwick RI

Motorcycle Accident Lawyer– Carl P. DeLuca

Carl P. DeLuca, Rhode Island’s Motorcycle Accident Attorney, is passionate about helping injured motorcyclists. In 2018, he launched the “New England Motorcycle Enthusiasts” Facebook page and the “New England Motorcycle Safety and Advocacy Group” to bring riders in Rhode Island and New England together. He also offers free pre-accident consultations to Rhode Island motorcyclists so they can be better prepared if they do end up in a crash. And for 35 years he’s been helping injured motorcyclists receive the compensation they deserve.

For many Rhode Islanders, motorcycles provide the ultimate freedom. Whether you’re riding to release stress, spend time with friends or it’s simply your preferred method of transportation,  there’s simply no denying the joy of motorcycles.

That freedom, though, comes with a price. Unlike cars and trucks, motorcycles provide little to no protection against the outside world if you crash, dramatically increasing your vulnerability in an accident. According to the Governor’s Highway Safety Association, motorcycle riders are 28x more likely to die in an accident versus those involved in a motor vehicle accident.

I am thoroughly pleased. The personal attention and the optimal results achieved were second to none.

Mark L., Warwick, Rhode Island


Experienced In Winning Rhode Island Motorcycle Accident Injury Cases

We’ve worked with riders who’ve been seriously injured in motorcycle crashes for over 30 years. Many of our cases have been a result of another driver’s negligence. Others have been due to improperly maintained roads or construction sites as well as manufacturer defects or negligent maintenance by dealers or repair shops.

Rhode Island has a three-year statute on most personal injury claims, including motorcycle accidents. One of the first steps to take after you get medical attention for your injury is to contact us immediately. If you don’t, you risk losing or failing to preserve important evidence to support your case.

We’ve Helped Rhode Island Motorcycle Accident Victims:

  • Settle for many times higher than the “last” settlement offer before we began our representation of them
  • Fight massive insurance companies and collect compensation for injuries including, lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, property damage and out-of-pocket expenses
  • Eliminate resistance from the insurance companies and get a reasonable settlement, often without having to go to trial
  • Avoid the unfair, stereotypical treatment bikers often receive from insurance companies and finally get treated with the respect you deserve

Get Expert Help For Your Rhode Island Motorcycle Crash

If your accident was a result of someone else’s negligence you need a motorcycle accident attorney. Rhode Island is a comparative negligence state. This means that even if you’re found liable for a certain portion of your accident, you can still collect damages for the portion that was not your fault. For example, if you’re found liable for 10% of your accident, you can still collect damages for the remaining 90%. So, don’t let the possibility that you may be partially a fault stop you from contacting us.

Types of Motorcycle Accident Injuries and Accident Cases

Motorcycle accidents and crashes can result in minor and severe injuries from bumps and bruises to spinal cord injuries, paralysis, and even death. It’s important to seek immediate medical attention, not only to get proper treatment but to ensure you have accurate records and proof that your injuries resulted from the accident.

Common motorcycle accident injuries include:

  • Road rash
  • Concussions
  • Lacerations
  • Traumatic brain injuries
  • Broken bones
  • Paralyzation
  • Spinal cord injuries
  • Disfigurement and/or amputation

These injuries are often the result of someone else’s negligence, such as distracted drivers, or uneven pavement or road construction, manufacturer’s defects and more.

Why Attorney Carl P. Deluca for Your Rhode Island Motorcycle Accident

At Carl P. DeLuca, Attorney at Law, we’re passionate about Rhode Island riders. For 35 years, we’ve worked with clients injured in motorcycle accidents. In 2018, we launched the “New England Motorcycle Enthusiasts” Facebook page and the “New England Motorcycle Safety and Advocacy Group” to connect riders in Rhode Island and all over New England.

Need a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer? The sooner you call us, the faster we can get you the settlement you deserve. Contact us today for your free case evaluation.

Contact Form

Legal Services